Is a full-time Chief Information Office (CIO) on your company’s wish list? Do you find your computer system failing more than it should even after an IT consultant has “fixed” any major issues?
Many small businesses do not have the financial resources to hire a full-time, in-house IT specialist, let alone employ an entire department devoted to maintaining the reliability and uptime of computer systems.
Partnering with our consulting services provides businesses with big picture support and a comprehensive IT strategy that will help keep your systems up and running and your company’s productivity at the highest level. We provide:
- A Technology Analysis that will reveal how to efficiently improve your current system and capture positive Return on Investment (ROI) for the long term
- Flat-rate consulting services and IT administration that maximizes your uptime and profitability
- Virtual CIO services, including budget planning and vendor support
- IT consulting services
- Technical support, including helpdesk and onsite support services
- Small business server and network consulting
- Computer security consultants to protect systems from viruses, spam and malware